RCI to Report 4Q16 & FY16 Results Dec. 13, 2016
Meet Management at Rick’s Cabaret New York and tour Hoops Cabaret and Sports Bar
HOUSTON – December 6, 2016 – RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: RICK) will report financial results for the fiscal 2016 fourth quarter and full year on Tuesday, December 13, 2016, following the market close. The company will hold a related conference call that day at 4:30 PM ET.
Afterward at 6:00 PM ET, investors can meet management at Rick’s Cabaret New York, Manhattan’s No. 1 gentlemen’s club, and tour its new sister club, Hoops Cabaret and Sports Bar, next door.
Conference Call Details
· Live Participant Dial In (Toll Free): 877-407-9210
· Live Participant Dial In (International): 201-689-8049
· Webcast URL: http://www.investorcalendar.com/event/175483
· Replay Number (Toll Free): 877-481-4010
· Replay Number (International): 919-882-2331
· Replay ID: 10162 (phone replay available until: January 13, 2017 at 11:59 PM)
· Replay URL: http://www.investorcalendar.com/event/175483
Eric Langan, President and CEO, invites investors to meet management at one of the company’s top revenue generating clubs.
· When: Tuesday, December 13, 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM ET
· Where: Rick’s Cabaret New York, at 50 W. 33rd Street, New York, NY, between Fifth Avenue and Broadway
· RSVP: By 12:00 PM ET, December 13, 2016, with your contact information, to [email protected]
Reminder: LD Micro Investor Conference Webcast
· Mr. Langan is presenting at the LD Micro Main Event investor conference in Los Angeles on Wednesday, December 7, 2016.
· The presentation starts 2:00 PM PT (5:00 PM ET). To access the live webcast, slides, and replay, visit http://wsw.com/webcast/ldmicro11/rick
About RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: RICK)
With 41 units, RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is the country’s leading company in gentlemen clubs and sports bars/restaurants. Clubs in New York City, Miami, Philadelphia, Charlotte, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Houston, Minneapolis, and other cities operate under brand names, such as “Rick's Cabaret,” “XTC,” “Club Onyx,” “Vivid Cabaret,” “Jaguars” and “Tootsie’s Cabaret.” Sports bars/restaurants operate under the brand name “Bombshells.” Please visit http://www.rcihospitality.com/
This press release may contain forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause the company’s actual results to differ materially from those indicated in this press release, including the risks and uncertainties associated with operating and managing an adult business, the business climates in cities where it operates, the success or lack thereof in launching and building the company’s businesses, risks and uncertainties related to cybersecurity, conditions relevant to real estate transactions, and numerous other factors such as laws governing the operation of adult entertainment businesses, competition and dependence on key personnel. The company has no obligation to update or revise the forward-looking statements to reflect the occurrence of future events or circumstances.
Contacts: Gary Fishman and Steven Anreder at 212-532-3232 or [email protected] and [email protected]